Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Until I say I do.

There are many advantages to be young and single in this day and age.  Now, I can already hear the critics: You’re just jealous of your friends, and bitter you’re alone.  Jealous yes, bitter some days (mostly just when I watch the notebook.  Someone needs to build me a house AND look like Ryan Gosling).  I’ll admit that upfront.  I’m not one of those in denial girls, pretending being independent and always paying for my own meals is the best thing ever. BUT if I just moped all the time I would gain 100 pounds eating too much cookie-dough ice cream and crying while I watched 500 Days of Summer, grumbling “Summer’s a Bitch” every day of my life.  Does that sound fun? Not at all.  And since I’m a glass half full (or bed half full) type of person, I’d rather focus on the positives until Zac Efron proposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment