Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ryan Gosling.

If for some reason you live under a rock (or in a house you’ve been building for your one true love and not keeping up with pop culture) and don’t know who Ryan Gosling is, look up a picture.  He is beautiful. Even better, he plays beautiful people in movies.  I think every girl died in her seat during the Notebook. He was even charming in Remember the Titans.  And now thanks to the NC-17 rating of Blue Valentine, it doesn’t even matter that Noah is a fictional character.  Ryan Gosling is as awesome of a person as he looks.  He doesn’t have to be a feminist to get laid, but he is because he’s just that great.  Now I’m sure he isn’t actually perfect, because no one is.  He probably has some major flaw like being too nice, or giving, or just too good looking.  Unless he’s abusive, alcoholic, cheating or lying, I think I’ll be able to overlook whatever his faults are.  (Movie stars need standards too).  

And since I’m single, I have a shot right?  I think I can deal with paparazzi and have a photo meme in honor of us.  



No comments:

Post a Comment