Sunday, October 7, 2012

Ways to stay single forever, until death do you part.

I have a lot of experience being single.  Probably more than the average twenty-something female.  Since there people out there that I am sure are trying to figure out to sustain their single status, here are my top tips.

1. Only talk to people via text messages.  It's the best form of communication and never gets confusing.

2. Only pursue emotionally unavailable people.  You never have to worry about those relationships making it.

3. Talk about kids on all first dates.  Include names and numbers.

4. Keep a couple of ex's around.  It's not weird at all.

5. Never compromise.  This ensures you will never develop a healthy relationship with anyone.

6. Spill your soul immediately.  That will keep them running the other direction.

7. Send mixed signals on the reg, just to keep people guessing.

8. Be either too approachable or not approachable at all.

9. Set up camp in the friend zone.  I think that's where I've built my first home.

10. Write a blog about the perks of being single.

Take my advice and you'll always have enough space to cuddle with your pillow in that double bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment