Sunday, January 22, 2012

Kids.

I am obsessed with children.  My friend has a baby that looks like me.  I really want to go to the playground and pretend she’s mine.  My biological clock started ticking as soon as I hit puberty.  The major reason keeping me from popping out a kid is the fact that I’m single.  I’d rather not raise a kid on my own, financially or emotionally.  So for now, I can just play with my friends’ children without having to actually think about when I want kids.  And then hand them back.  There’s no awkward conversation I need to have with my husband, no pending disagreements or pressure because children are a long time away.  (Unless, my gay best friend finally tells me I can borrow his sperm.) Kids are great, but so is sleeping through the whole night.

No comments:

Post a Comment