Thursday, January 26, 2012

Zac Efron.

I am lucky to part of the age cohort where High School Musical was socially acceptable to watch.  I could watch it with friends as a “joke” in reality just to see Zac dance all over the screen.  I am also blessed to be close enough in age to Zac to be the future Mrs. Efron. I have followed him closely throughout his Disney days, and have remained faithful as he has explored other roles (You know, attractive singer in the 50s, attractive guy who dates an movie star, attractive guy who dates a dead girl. Okay, same role, different plot.)  His two minute stroll in 17 again was made for all adoring fans like me.  If you resemble Zac in any way, or just happen to have perfect hair, buy aviators and a leather jacket.  Trust me, it can only help.  And then call me.

I have hope for Mr. Efron’s acting success (unless he gets in a terrible accident and becomes deformed).  I am anticipating his part in “The Lucky One” with bated breath.  A starring role in a Nicholas Sparks movie can only mean good things, for actors’ success as well as viewers.  (Well good for the viewers until they realize how unrealistic nature of the story line sinks in.  No REAL man is actually like any character Mr. Sparks creates.  It’s called fiction for a reason.  I believe in love, not infatuation, or encouraging dysfunction.)

So with the end of Zanessa (please, high school couldn’t last forever), all I need to do now is move to L.A. and casually bump into Zac in a coffee shop, whilst reading some intellectually stimulating book we can connect over.  (Movie stars have depth, right?)    

No comments:

Post a Comment