Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Eating Ice Cream.


Ice cream is awesome.  After dogs, this cold confection is human kinds’ best friend. Ben and Jerry are well aware of the importance of ice cream and its necessity in our lives.  They are also aware that the best thing about ice cream is not sharing.  Pints were created for a reason.  When you’re single, you don’t have to compromise on flavor or quantity.  I guess you and your significant other could get your own respective pints, but then you have to worry about being judged when you eat more than him.  And who wants to cuddle when you’ve just ate 1,000 calories of half-baked. Not. Hot.  Does my ice cream food baby turn you on?  Yeah, I didn’t think so.  For now I’ll eat my ice cream whilst watching 500 days of summer in peace, then sprawl out in the bed not having to worry about grossing anyone out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment