Monday, February 6, 2012

Empty Passenger Seats.

If you are the only one in your car, you can keep it as clean as you want.  Or as dirty.  Instead of having a charming, attractive male riding shotty, I use my passenger seat for more practical purposes.  Everything from snacks, sweaters, to an extra pair of shoes keep me company on road trips.  I really don’t have the energy to keep things in the trunk; I have to save that effort for more important things like programming my radio stations or scrolling through my Ipod.  I guess I’ll be okay with a person replacing my material possessions, just as long as he does not mind serving as a coat rack every once in a while, handing me chap stick, and is prompt about changing the radio when commercials come on.  Until then, I’ll take full advantage of the space to my right in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment