Thursday, February 23, 2012

Eating Girl Scout Cookies.

As I sit here eating an entire box of frozen Thin Mints, I’m glad I’m single.  I don’t have to worry about working off the extra five pounds I just consumed, the sugar high that’s going to take over my brain and make me go on a pinterest rampage, or God forbid, share.  I can eat my cookies in silence and in the dark so I can’t even see myself consume so many calories.  I’m grateful I don’t have to fight over the last Samoa (excuse me caramel delight, I was born in the 90s), or worse, waste money on cookies I don’t really want.  HA. There isn’t a cookie I don’t want.  And at the rate of my cookie consumption, I can ensure I will be single for a very long time.

Thank you Girl Scouts of America. 

2 comments:

  1. my life: girl scout cookies delivered at approximately 3 PM...all cookies consumed at approximately 7 PM. awesome.

    ReplyDelete