Monday, May 28, 2012

Fictional Characters.


You may be thinking by now, this girl is ridiculous.  What type of guys does she actually like?  Would anyone meet her seemingly unrealistic expectations?  Well until a real live one comes along, here are some fictional characters I would go for if they existed.

Note: Although some actors appear more than once, the parts they play are at least somewhat different.

1. Kevin, 27 Dresses: I vow to be cynical until death do us part.
2. Pete, Win a Date with Tad Hamilton: Fall for your friend, yes please.
3. Cameron, 10 things I hate about you: Nerd alert, love alert.
4. Ron Wealsey, The Harry Potter series: Always a fan of a comedian.
5.Eric Forman, That 70s Show: Gotta love the boy next door.
6. Tom, 500 Days of Summer: You had me at IKEA.
7. Peeta, The Hunger Games: I don’t know which I love more, cake or loyalty.
8. George, The Art of Getting By: Hip.ster. And poor at communicating his feelings, so typical.
9. Nate, The Devil Wears Prada: He loves her when she has integrity and normal clothes.
10. Troy Bolton, High School Musical: He can dance, he can sing, he’s got a great head of hair. ‘nuf said.

Some girls think bad boys have charm, but a good guy with awesome hair is just my type.

For the record: I feel like I should explain why I did NOT include the following.

1. Noah, The Notebook: Sure, the whole “My life is over without you” thing is attractive, but so is “I am still whole person even without you.”
2. Ted Mosby, How I Met Your Mother: Ted’s a good guy but his willingness to date women out of marriage or engagement for less than five minutes is just too much for me.
3. Any character played by Channing Tantum: Yes he is attractive, but I like shaggy hair and nerds. Crazy, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment