Thursday, April 12, 2012

Timing.

I have impeccable timing.  I think everything through before I say it.  The delivery is always smooth; I communicate everything I think and feel really clearly.  That’s probably why my declarations of romantic interest are always received with open arms.

Yeah right.

I function on my own time.  Which is often sped up compared to the average population. Not that I jump into relationships (I over analyze way too much to do that).  I’m just not going to wait 100 years to go out for dinner.  

This is a 21st century woman who speaks her mind.  And typically, my need to say something outweighs my fear of rejection, which can be overwhelming for the other party involved.  At least I’m willing to put myself out there, right?  But I realize it takes two to tango.  So fellas, be patient with me.  I’m working on actually paying attention to your cues.  If I’m too forward, it’s just because you’re so charming.  Sometimes I just can’t help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment