Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Going to the Gym.


Although it seems illogical, the gym is a great place to check people out.  Sure they are sweaty, but let’s be real, sometimes this only enhances attractiveness.  Plus, if someone is still appealing when they are gross, just imagine what they look like cleaned up.  (This phenomenon applies to summer camp as well.  I swear I get more attention in a t-shirt and running shorts than the other days of the year.  I should just quit trying to look like a decently dressed person.)  


Unfortunately the gyms I work out in do not have my target audience.  When I go to my gym at home, high school students are checking me out.  When I go to the gym at the university, I’m the one checking out the younger college guys.  A senior is acceptable right?  Age is just a number. And I can't help but notice Mr. Runner as he run a gazillion laps on the track.


Tomorrow I may be on a date, but today, I work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment