Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Girls' (or guys) night out.

Every now and then, a night with my girls (and sassy gay bff) is necessary.  I know girls in relationships (and guys) need nights out with just their bros, but when you're single the need is much more frequent.  When there's no one to come home too, nothing is stopping you from chatting until 2 a.m.  Lots of wisdom and solving of the world's problems comes out after wine, chocolate, cheese fries, and conversation about Ryan Gosling.  On a serious note, I have amazing girl (and guy) friends who I would be even more insane without.  Both girls' and guys + HK nights are important for my livelihood, and here is just a taste of what I get from each type of gathering:

Girls

"Jack Black is my dream."
"I was in an emotional place, and I blamed it on Turkey."
"Remember in high school when...."
"Not in my pew!"
"Remember when we were on the floor?"
"Remember when ________ cried?"
"There are no men in this town."
"We were soooooo cool. Everybody wanted to be us."
"Remember all of alterego? Mine came out last weekend."
"Another one bites the dust"
"When I'm in a relationship, I will not be like that.  If I am, you can slap me."

Guys

"Poop."
"Remember my crazy ex...."
"I ate an entire thing of beans"
"Porch time?"
 "Yo baby"
"I ain't mad at 'em!"
"How bout them Heels?"

xoxo,
HK, J'miller, Kirbs, Hannah Montana, Hippie, Hannie

No comments:

Post a Comment